2014年2月21日星期五

Simple update

Recently is totally busy
Busy like hell
What a 'great' short sem
Making us so stressful
 
Everyday I wake up
The first thing I'll think is
Hoh!! I still got many things still haven't done
And then a stress day begin
Hahahaha
 
 
Video
Assignments
Event planning
Mid-term
All come
I wanna bang wall now XD
 
As my friend said
Short sem is really toturing us
 
 
Darts
What a nice game
Since these few days are so stressful
Just played 2 rounds for relax
 
 
Not bad mah~
First try still can get bullseye
 
But they said I just got 'dog shit luck'
Hahahahaha
Will challenge again XD
 
 
One more round?
HAHA
 
 
Hmm
Recently many people around me seems EMO
Maybe is about relationship?
 
Someone asked me
I single for how long?
It's been 3 years already I think
Haha
 
So what?
I enjoy my single life XD
Really.
 
And then she told me many things about her
What I can say is
Just let it be
What will be will be
Don't need to worry
Don't need to do anything
 
 But I just curious
This world still can find a true and sincere heart?
How long a person will maintain their love?
Ha, that's why I prefer single LOL
 
For me
I won't simply treat it
Ya, I won't....
 
 

没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】