2014年2月6日星期四

人日

今天是人日
Happy Birthday to everyone
Happy Birthday to myself
 
 
 
Went out with my lovely bff again
This new year we almost met everyday
 
Can't stop laughing when chit-chat with them
And we like to keng gossip XD
 
说好的barcode呢?
LOL
 
That Miss Barcode became our chit-chat topic today
Hahaha
 
Look forward to our 2013A Feb 13A
Couldn't understand?
Nevermind, it's our secret
Hahahaha
 
 
Yesterday night
Sweet night at Restaurant Kaki Corner
 
 
 
 
 
 
BBQ Chicken
Not that nice
Maybe is my stomach is a little bit full that time
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Everything goes wrong
But life still goes on
 
............
I stuck at here for half an hour
I got many things to tell
Just don't know how to tell
 
Maybe it's just nothing to the others
But.....
 
Yea, it's just..
Nothing.
 
不是那种把软弱展现出来的人
所以有些事情就不必说了
 
越了解一些道理
就越难再单纯
 
不过就是受到各方面的一些打击
不过就是摔得狠了一些
 
I'm strong enough to face the next challenge.


没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】