2014年2月2日星期日

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Hey ya
It's Chinese New Year
Happy Horse Year
Hope that everything goes right in this year
 
Chor 1
 

 

 


 

 

 
 Huat ah!!
 
 
Chor 1 look
 


 
Gong hei fa choi
 Ang pao come come XD
 
 
Haha
This is must do thing
You know what?
I missed my first reunion lunch with my family
I forgot to snatch the photo
They woke me up and I'm still in a sleepy mood
Because the last day I slept at 4am Lol
 
And I watched movie with family
"The Monkey King"
Hmm...so so lo~
Not that bad but also not that good
 
This cny with ulcer and skin allergy
What a good cny - -
But I still eat and eat and eat
Ofcourse in my control
I don't hope that gain fat anymore HAHA!
 
Chor 2
 
This is the chor 2 look
 
This day ofcourse is the day go back to‘娘家’
All my aunts, uncles, cousins very interested with my new hair colour
Keep asking and playing my hair lol
Haha, thanks
I like my hair too XD
 
And this time I remember to capture the photo of mother's side reunion dinner
Got salmon ehhhhh
So nice!!
 
Mother's side always a big gang
Always noisy and happy
 
Can you imagine that I'm the eldest among all my cousins?
I got 10++ younger brothers and sisters
And I'm the most mini when standing beside them
Next time should show the picture hahaha
 
Lou sang
Put too many salmon
Last time we try hard to find a salmon
But this time no need to worry this LOL
Hahaha
 
 
Chor 3
 
I'm still thinking how to spend today
Should go my friend's house gamble?
Don't feel like going out
Cause my skin allergy
Very itchy
 
It's over
Finally comes to an end
 
Yea, I said.
And I won't hesitate anymore.
 

没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】