2014年3月11日星期二

Bestie Birthday

I wanna write it yesterday
But I was too tired
Hahaha
 
Yesterday was my bestie's birthday
Happy Birthday yo!!
生日快乐
Selamat Hari Jadi
생일 축하합니다
 
 
 
I like your super cute face
 
Last Saturday we had an early celebration for her
 
 
 
All my lovely girls
 
 
 
19 already oh
HAHAHA
Getting older XD
 
 
친한 친구예요
사랑해요
 
 
The craziest girl
Stay crazy like you used to be
 
 
 
 
 
 
Like a famous star
Everyone keep capturing photo with her
LOL
 
 
This one WITHOUT me
Bacause Imma the camera man Zzz
 
 
 
So called family photo
Hahaha
 
 
4 years friendship
Sometimes you know me pretty well
And I know some of your secrets
The first person I wanna find when I cry
And I'm your first person your secrets to tell
 
This is what they called as best friend?
Idk HAHA
 
 
Is glad to have you in my life
Sometimes having a best friend is better than having a boyfriend
 
 
Anyway hope yesterday you had a great day
Wish all your wishes may come true
All the best in your study
Don't be so stress or find me to relax with you XD
Hope stay sweet with someone hahaha
 


 
안녕 =D
 
 


没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】