2014年2月11日星期二

Freaking hot weather

Sem break is ended
And I'd started my sem 3
This is a short sem
Is all about rush lol

So need to back to reality
What a sad case


These are my ang pao
Hehe

I FAT somemore!!
Add more 4kg
Oh shit :(
 
Sem 3 timetable
I got 4days need to wake up at 8am
How nice?
That's why I'm not dare to sleep well at night
Scare that the next day I wake up is noon already
Hahaha

My first class is Korean class
Still the same teacher
Still the lovely classmates
And I woke up at 8am just for A CLASS?!!
Okay ><

 
Know what was my teacher writing?
Hmm...I also don't know XD

After that is all my free time


Shih Lin
I'm super duper hungry at that moment

Went TS gai gai and movie
"The Journey"
This movie is really nice!!
 I less to give compliments of a movie
But this one is really funny
At least better than the other cny movies

Actually I really hate a stranger touch me and keep looking at me
Feeling uncomfortable
And when they are trying to come nearer
I'm definitely sensitive with this
So when my friend can notice this
This liltle action can make me feel warm :)


Haha, alright~
I cut my hair
Finally I cut my 6 years long hair!

Just suddenly got 'kik' feel like wanna cut my hair
I'm trying to accept it
Tryinggggg


Hahaha, feeling funny to see some of the comments
Only those know me pretty well
will know that I wouldn't cut my hair
Even my family asked me to cut for so many years
It's impossible for me to do so

That's why my mom, my sis and my bro
were discussing their ownselves
Is it I'm something wrong LOL
What the......


Kinda.....
Miss my long long  hair TT



Valentine is coming soon
Any special?
Just a normal day for me
.......


Yea, who cares?
Hahaha


没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】