2014年1月27日星期一

Treat Yourself Better

Hmm
Ya, recently I go colour my hair again
My mom asked me to do so XD
 
So......
This is the result
 
 
Love this colour so muchhhhh
BUT
My purple part fade so fast
Why?!!
Wanna becomes pink
Holy shit!
So much disappoinments :(
 
Sem break is quite boring man~
So just hang out with my besties
 
 
Nothing to do
So played with her new camera
We actually captured a lot a lot and a lot of pictures
Can throwback slowly Lol
 
 
Love the moment that spent with her
We can chit chat a whole day but wont feel tired
 
At night went for pasar malam
Met the long lost friend
 
 
The next day is her birthday
So we had a simple celebration with her
Sorry, no cake for you XD
 
 
Devil's Due this movie is really sxcks!
Hahaha
 
 
Still that sohzai
No change at all lol
Make me memorize back the secondary school moments
The best moments forever haha
 
 
Shabu shabu
At last only took the seafood
Lol how stupid? HAHAHA
 
 
Our very first lou sang
I love our style
Always the noisiest XD
 
 
Hihi, the birthday girl
Sweet 19 huh =)
 
-Our friendship will last forever-
 
I should treat myself better
Rest more and relax more
Recently always slept very late
I can be a family with the panda already
 
Tonight can sleep at 12am?
I will try my best XD
 


没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】