2014年4月10日星期四

Random

Oh yeah~
It's holiday now
 
Everyday enjoy the laziness at home
But...kinda boring
 
So fast
A year is past
After the sem break will be diploma year 2
Then I will meet those juniors
Like a year before how we started our college life
 
Over the year
I had learned many things
And thanks to those classmates and coursemates
For making my college life being so wonderful
Let us create more and more awesome memories before we finish our studies
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just kept throwing the photos only haha
Photos tell everything
 
Thanks a lot
M1DHT7
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Midnight blogging with songs
Always da best haha
 
Goodbye year one
And also goodbye to some precious memories
I'll keep it in my heart
 
Is totally
Goodbye.
 
Haiz emo night
Emo like shit hahaha
 
Hungry again
It's my supper time XD
 
其实
执着的人不是愚蠢
而是不愿意轻易放弃.
 

没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】