2014年3月28日星期五

Lost

Having a really bad mood
I also don't know why
Just unhappy
 
Thinking too much maybe
Suddenly those thoughts come
I also can't control
 
I'm lost
Don't know where should I supposed to be
 
Hate myself
Feeling not good enough
So wish to become better
The better me
 
But then
I don't know what I actually want
Scare to make a decision
 
Sometimes hope to find a person to talk to
But I find no ones
Because I don't know who I can find lol
And I can't express how I feel
 
Everyone is changed
So do I
 
Sometimes will think that
Not like me anymore
 
Care too much
and kill myself
 
Growing up is suffering
I miss my childhood
At least not that much need to care and worry
 
很复杂的情绪
真的不知道自己要的是什么
 
而想要的都得不到
不想要的接踵而来
 
I'm not complaining or what
Just feel so lifeless
 
好想要去改变什么
却不知道要改变什么
 
郁闷
还是郁闷
 
矛盾
不喜欢现在的自己
也不喜欢从前的自己
从来就没有喜欢过自己
 
完了
我要发疯了.
 


没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】