2014年4月28日星期一

Officially 19

Was planning to blog yesterday
Because was my birthday
And I had something to write
But too bad my eyes are hurt
And is meaningless if I write it today haha
 
2days I suffered the pain
Pain until I can't open my eyes
Just like a blind
Walk to where also need help
Do what also need help
Even eat I also need to guess
.........
 
Hmmm
Just because the corneas are injured
 
And yesterday was my lunar birthday too
Such special so I thought I can celebrate happily
But I was just lying on my bed whole day
Did nothing and without any celebration
Speechless LOL
 
Today is getting better
But still blur
At least I can blogging now
Although the words I can't see clearly haha
 
Thanks for the wishes and presents
And thanks for the early celebration
Still got somes I ffk
Next time sure will attend
 
 
 
 

 
So I'm officially 19 years old now
Opppss
 
Goodnight.

没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】