2014年3月15日星期六

80's Century Party

Last Thursday
We had a 80's theme for our SWE coursework
 
Because of this event
We all busy to find the clothes which match the theme
Haha
 
Accompanied the boys to buy the clothes
 
 
Sorry hahaha
But I already put at Dayre
I think you don't mind I repost again hahaha
Epic 'tou lam' Yay! hahahaha
 
 
 
 
This is how we tried to decorate the classroom
 
 
All coorperated to decorate the class
 
 
Group 7 da best! haha
You guys really did a good job
The tutor gave a really good mark yeah!
 
 
Thanks for the guests joined our events
Kamsahapnida :)
 
 
80's fashion hahaha
 
 
Finally have a photo with this fellow XD
 
 
Was her birthday that day
Look so mini beside her omg haha
 
 
 
Aww group 7
Love you all~~
 
 
 
Next time bring me to Puchong again oh
I want Dip N Dip too :D
 
 
Happy Birthday oh!
 
 
Infront is the ghost
Behind is the octopus
hahahahaaa
 
After the event
We went for movie
300 : Rise of an Empire
But we all like no response
Because too tired?
Idk haha
 
 
Pinky!
 
 
 
 
OOTD
The top is from my mom
The skirt is from my aunt
Really 80's hahaha
But is too big for me lol
 
 
It's a great day :D
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next day is the presentation
Did it worst
Haiz.....
Angry for myself
Really.
Supposed can do it better
Arghhhhh
I didn't put my all my effort to do it
I don't blame the others
It's my fault
The next presentation will do the best
I swear.
Ya, I swear.
 
Lesson for me
A really good lesson
 
And ughhh
I'm angry again Zzz
 
 
And my eye pain again Wtf
Keep tearing
Made my mood worse
Not feeling well somemore
What a GOOD White Valentine Day
Thanks for the god.
 
I thought after a sleep will be better
But still pain
So I went to see the doctor
Got a wound inside the eye
That's why
 
 
Hope get well soon
 
Monday is the Korean presentation
Hope can do it better
If not I'm gonna die for my anger
 
This sem pass faster pls
A tough sem for me
Just hate myself so much now
Gonna find something to eat and chill
Bye.
 


没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】