2014年1月21日星期二

Bored at home

This sem break is kinda boring
Don't know what can do
Whole day long just watching drama and surfing Internet only
 
 
Hmm...I wish to go travel
Maybe just me
Or with a best friend
Let's plan ;)

 

You know what?
Girls should go travel alone at least one time
This year
I'll try to do something I never try before
Something crazy

Hehe, I've rearranged my blog
This year I'll try to write more =D



My hair colour didn't come out man~
Not bright at all
This isn't the colour that I want
Actually I want blue + purple
But the stupid hairstylist go mix this 2 colours
So came out this funny colour LOL
Looks more like black colour
Waste my money!!
Ahahaha, seems like I'm still mad with it
Anyway, I won't go visit this saloon again x)

I think I will go highlight another colour soon
Cause my mom asked me to highlight a bright colour
I'm a good daughter, so just listen to her XD


 
Nothing to write already
Wait my next update, haha

I try not to think too much
That's why I don't have much feelings
I'm still remain the 'no mood' condition


This!
The 'no mood' face
HAHAHA

Okay, time to continue my drama :D

没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】