2014年10月11日星期六

11-10-14 Steamboat Day

Good Morning 
■D■D■D

It's been a long time I didn't update again haha
I used to blog at Dayre already 
It's more convenient to blog by using handphone lol
Feel free to visit my Dayre : gaga0427

Before that I'd like to inform at FB if I updated my blog
But now I more prefer low key manners

Alright~
Let's start my topic now

I went to eat steamboat yesterday with my family
Always a large gang of my mother's side
Total 17 people
It's really hard to find a suitable table sometimes hahaha

It was raining yesterday
So steamboat is a really good choice :-D

Oh ya
Forgot to tell that
Actually we wanna eat at grandma's house at first
But unluckily
There was no water supply





For me, it taste not bad
Just the portion is kinda small
Still, I feel very full

The most I satisfied is the WiFi
Very smooth hahahaha

Next round
We went for the desserts yay!
Sweet Hut

Small shop with many customers lol
So we sat separately

Hello staff
If you can put more smile on your face
This shop would be a nice place to chill
I went there not for your black face yo :)


Mine is the the left bottom
Kinda too sweet for me
Especially the pudding
My little cousin kept came beside me to 'steal' my ice cream
Alright, let's share -_-|||

What a satisfied day ❤

..............................

But now
My stomach is not really fine lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


'A beautiful life starts with a beautiful mind'


I don't need everything successful
Also can say that success is not that important for me
All I want is to learn something
I trust that everything you do must have the gains and losses

So just do what you suppose to do
What you want to do
Or what you like to do

All I want is
Try to do something I never try before

And ofcourse
Cherish every moment with no regret :)

Don't afraid to lose
You may gain it back with double while you learn through the failure


I want to have my breakfast now 
Byeeeee :目

没有评论:

发表评论

我的简介

我的照片
嘎嘎: 【只有我不想做的事,没有我做不到的事】